Tuesday, August 17

Best movie ever?

So, I just got back from watching Inception for the second time.  (I know, it's taken me too long to see it twice, but oh well.)  I was just as impressed as the first time.  Honestly, I think that this might be my favorite movie.  I know, I have lots of favorite movies, and my favorites change from time to time, but this is definitely going to be one of them for a long time.  I don't think I can find a single thing to complain about.  Also, I absolutely love how the whole thing is pretty much open to interpretation.  I haven't talked about a single movie and what it could mean this much in a really long time.  The point of this post is basically to convince anyone that hasn't seen this movie yet that it's worth seeing, and to convince anyone that has seen it that it's worth seeing again.  It's just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment