Wednesday, September 8

Waiting For the End

There just aren't enough hours in the day.... So, these first couple weeks of school have kind of been kicking my trash. I don't really have a whole lot of time to play anymore, which is really sad. There are some things that I'm just making time for, like the ward intramural ultimate team that I'm playing on tonight. I hope we do well. Also, watching the football games on Saturdays. That's another priority. Anyway, I've been listening to Linkin Park's newest CD on repeat for all of yesterday and today, and it's kind of blowing my mind. The whole album has a very different feel from their previous records. I won't give a full review yet, but here is just a section of lyrics from one of my favorite songs, 'Waiting For the End.'




waiting for the end to come,
wishing i had strength to stand
this is not what i had planned
it's out of my control


flying at the speed of light
thoughts were spinning in my head
so many things were left unsaid
it's hard to let you go


i know what it takes to move on
i know how it feels to lie
all i wanna do is trade this life for something new
holding on to what i haven't got


................


picking up the pieces now, where to being
the hardest part of ending is starting again




Until next time, may life be as un-busy as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment