Thursday, March 24

Manifesto

Today, I write a manifesto.


Today, I put my foot down about this nonsense.


This is completely unnecessary behavior.


It's totally uncalled for.


Why are there so many people that don't know how to keep it to themselves, going around flaunting it; why can't they just


Get.


A.


Room.


But I digress....


In our little bubble of "happy valley",


In our small section of Utah,


In our minuscule speck of the cosmos,


We must put up with them, because one day, heaven forbid, we might become one of them, despite all of our best efforts to avoid it, sometimes it is inevitable.


Eclecticist.


P.S.  I promise I'll have an update on my 101 list soon.  School and work have just been super crazy for the past few weeks.  Until next time!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I curse at them everyday, yet if I was one of them I'd be the same way. Somehow, someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nice use of the best formula for a manifesto I've seen yet :) Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that manifesto formula just last week. Ha!

    I was also sending evil glares in the direction of any PDA-ing couple I saw today.

    ReplyDelete